Posted enables you to track your delivery parcels from many shipping & courier companies. Once you add in your tracking number, Posted will display all relevant details about your parcel so you know exactly what is happening with your latest purchase.
- Currently supports over 180+ delivery providers from around the world
- Add new delivery by specifying a delivery description and tracking number
- Displays current status, last updated date, delivery history log etc
- Enable account sync to keep your iPhone and iPad parcels in sync! (full version only)
- Enable Push Notifications and get alerted when the status of your package changes! (full version only)
- Barcode scanning available for those that are sending packages (3GS, 4 only). Simply scan the barcode rather than entering in the tracking number.
- Use EMS (Smart) to intelligently combine the origin and destination tracking information into one parcel
- View map of current parcel location (only available with some providers)
- Share delivery status by email
- Favorites list for your most commonly used providers
LITE Version Limitations
The LITE version is free, but limits you to track 3 parcels maximum. And it also contains ads and has some popup reminders about purchasing the full app.
What Features Will Be Added In The Future?
- More and more providers. We want to support hundreds upon hundreds!
- Auto detect carrier
- Multi-lingual app
- And much much more...
Visit the Community Support Forum to see what else is planned, vote up features and suggest new features.